Saturday, February 5, 2011

Outage - In my brain

I am dealing with a systems outage at work today.  Its important and complicated work unraveling a series of events that result in the death of certain machines and tank other parts of the cluster and service with it.

One thing I am feeling while I am doing this is that my head feels like its exploding while I am dealing with this crush of stress.  Its very odd working through this new haze that has come from my bleed a month ago.   

My system reacts very differently to stress now and when the crush is on there is a particular haze I have to cut through to successfully deal with the situation.  Knowing that I have some kind of bomb that went off in my brain does not help things, but this is a physical reaction to stress that my brain and body overall is having.


No comments:

Post a Comment