Friday, February 24, 2012

Twitching Eye

I am having a scary escalation of symptoms associated with my right eye.  Odd especially since I am seemingly as little stressed as I have been in all my life having taken off work for a whole month now and fairly mellow on the productivity side.

Anyway last night I lay awake and noticed my eye was twitching in my eyelid.  Sort of like what one would think REM sleep to entail except I was not asleep.  AHHHHH!!!!!

When I wake up in the morning its mostly gone, my eye is totally red, and I can notice a little more faint twitching when I look at my own eye in the mirror.  By the middle of the morning its done.

I have an annual appointment for MRI and neurosurgical consultation.  Time to get this done!

1 comment:

  1. I had this for a couple of years and had no idea why.

    ReplyDelete