Saturday, February 25, 2012

Best Days Ever!

I had the best couple of days here with my family.  Pushed myself a bit and it was great.

First, Friday we go ice skating.  I realized while doing it that doing things like holding up kids while skating around the ice rink is likely generating internal pressures that are not good for me.   But its a blast.  Our kids are delighted with the experience, and we are having a great time.

Then, Saturday, its a beautiful day and we go hiking around Vasona lake reservoir.  I am not holding myself back much like I usually do these days.  Our kids are on bikes so this involves doing a little jogging at times to keep up and take care of them.  My wife and I have our hands full.  This is my little experiment to see if I can live a more normal life with this thing, of which I am not so sure.

Boy were these wonderful days with the family.  If I can have days like this with my condition life won't be so bad.

1 comment:

  1. As I like to say, angiomas suck. But life, life can be so good anyway.

    :)

    Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete